Monday, May 16, 2011

So here's the thing...

It's been like what 2 weeks since I last blogged...holy kanolli...that's a while.  However I haven't been blogging  because I just don't know what to blog about....

I could blog about the fact that I'm broke.

or the fact that I'm not dating anyone...nor have I in quite some time

or how I'm in DYER NEED TO GO ON VACATION!!!

or the fact that my dreams are OUT OF CONTROL! Basically I've dreamed about being in a relationship with someone practically every night for a week (the dreams are clean and moral just fyi) therefore causing me to actually feel like I neeeeed to be in a relationship with this person.

or the fact that my grandparents (who happen to be two of my favorite people) surprised me by coming to Logan and taking to me to lunch today.

or maybe I could blog about how this is my last week of After school club and how I thought I would be ok with it until my favorite 1st grader told me like a kazillion times today that he was going to miss me and gave me a bibillion hugs.

or perhaps you'd like to hear about the fact that I have no motivation to find a 2nd job.

or maybe I should write about the great bonding times I've been having with my sister.

or do you want to hear about my gratitude for the amazing friendships I've formed with my co-workers this year?

or should we just leave it at the fact that....

LIFE IS GREAT!
I AM BLESSED!!
AND I AM HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment