Thursday, January 06, 2011

Why I love my family

I had a great time spending Christmas Break with my family! I am so grateful for them!
My Birthday was great this year! I have great friends and a wonderful family who made the big 2-0 very special!

My Grandma decorates her Christmas tree with these bears.  Each child and grandchild has their own bear and she organizes them by families on the tree.  I love it!

My grandma is pretty talented and broke out some dance moves at the family talent show.  My family is very talented to say the least!!

Speaking of talent, my grandpa carved this lamp from a piece of wood my uncle brought back from serving in the national guard during Hurricane Katrina.

 This was our epic hockey golf game.  I unfortunately lost in the first game.  But it was even better watching everyone else play! 

My family is so cute! This is just one example.  

And most importantly we are all sealed together for time and all eternity!! 
Also, I love this temple :) 

HAPPY 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment