Monday, January 16, 2012

On the subject of PB

PB=Public Bathrooms.

{http://blog.lib.umn.edu/stei0727/5701steinmann/restroom-signs-e-men-women.jpg}


I hate them.  I actually hate all bathrooms really.
Here's something I bet you didn't know about me. I'm pee shy. My bladder has it's own personality and apparently it's opposite from my regular personality.

You see I thrive on awkward, quiet moments where I can weasel in and create a scene of amazing-ness.  My bladder, not so much.  It struggles performing in the silence.  If there isn't a fan or some other kind of noise in the bathroom, I have to turn on the tub.  My bladder is so needy.

Anyway, back on track.  In PB, there isn't a tub to turn on.  So  naturally, I hate them.
I hate them even more when there are other people in them at the same time I am.
I hate them even more when there aren't any of the paper seat covers.
I hate them even more when they are out of toilet paper in every stall except for the one that some lovely forgot to flush.
I hate them.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment