Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BLAH....

I hate stupid people...you shouldn't be allowed to be stupid and be in the same area as me!!! Grrr... Not like IQ stupid people...but people who are stupid at life...Granted I'm not the most brillant at life and ya I make mistakes...but really some people I just feel are so dumb!!

Anyway....I'm not really as angry as I sound...I'm just sitting here bored...waiting for my appointed in the education building...I discovered today that I really do want to teach. I've kinda always known it but for some reason today it hit me that that is what I'm supposed to do. I think back to all the people who have had an influence on my life...teachers, church leaders, counselors, advisors, friends, family members, neighbors....and i just want to be that for some one..even just for one person. Oh man I'm just excited for the future today (even if there will still be stupid people) I'm just ready to get out there and make something of my life instead of whining about stupid people! ha ha ha


I feel terrible for the people in Haiti...Looking at the pictures makes me want to go over and adopt every single one of the children who were left parentless. It breaks my heart to think of children everywhere in the world who live in orphanages. Someday I'm going to go to Haiti or Africa or just anywhere and give of myself at the orpahnages. And someday I'm going to adopt children who need a life. I watched the movie Invictus like a month ago....all I could think about was helping children who live in orphanges. I feel like that is another calling of mine in life. Each of us has so much good to offer and so much we can change. I hate that some people (including myself) sit around and just wish things would change without actually getting off their butts and doing something about it. I'm not made of money (in fact I'm broke) but I just feel like I need to start saving my money and trying to get out there and change kids lives. If not out in foreign countries then just right here with children who are less forunate.




Wow....I don't know where any of this is coming from I just started typing and it started coming....(also I don't know why this italized but I can't figure out how to change it..)

Moral of the story: My future is going to AAAAAMAZING! I just have to make it that way.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment