Saturday, October 23, 2010

Concerts.

My favorite :) On Oct. 12th I went to an AMAZING concert at UVU....so I was thinking of all the concerts I've been to so in honor of record keeping here is a concert journey of my life....

1. Clay Aiken.  Yes, the first concert I ever went to was the Clay Aiken christmas special in SLC. I'm not ashamed to admit I was an avid Clay Aiken fan.

2. Jesse McCartney.  In 8th grade. (or 9th) We got tickets for Brits birthday and we basically thought we were bomb. We sat on the 6th row and he was sooo hot.  Except he was sweaty and had acne....but still

3. Second Hand Serenade. Good times.  I througally enjoyed this show.

{Also, I was introduced to this hottie--Allred}
4. Boys Like Girls. Good Charollette. Metro Station.  This concert was pretty awesome!! My first experience with moshing.  Don't really like it. But love Boys Like Girls.

5. Dashboard Confessional.  This concert was free. And awesome.
and now the BEST one.....

6. Auburn. IYAZ. B.O.B. and JASON DERULO! It was so fun! Seriously amazing.  The energy was high
and it was just so fun!!


It was so fun and I'm so glad I went! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment