Saturday, October 09, 2010

Tag and Jamba

It's a shame I didn't get more into tag when I was younger because now I LOVE IT!
For real there is just something about the game that takes all my cares and worries away.  As I'm running on the playground chasing the kids at school as they scream and giggle, I just am seriously so happy..... I forget about my huge stomach, my messy apartment, my loneliness, my finances, my terrible skin, my school work, my future, etc etc etc.  It all disappears. Same thing happens when I watch Boy Meets World.  It's amazing and I love it.

Also, I've discovered something that may change my life forever........are you ready for this

The SOUR PATCH KID 
JAMBA JUICE!

That's right Jamba makes a sour patch kid smoothie...sounds weird...it's not...it's the BOMB.  It's on the secret menu so you have to ask for it specifically but it is sooooo goood....I love it.  Also if you go in Logan between 5 and 7 you get a huge one for the price of a regular. Pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment