Thursday, November 03, 2011

God gave me you.

First of all....cheesy country songs make great blog post titles. I think maybe all my future blog titles will come from country song titles.  Maybe.

Now back to the title.
God gave me you.

I've always been a firm believer in the fact that God puts people in our paths for very specific reasons.
People are important.

Up until these last few months, I've thought God only put people in my life for me to help.  I felt I needed to put my problems aside and help others with theirs.

This semester has been a doozy.  I've already been through a lot.  Yesterday was rough.  I was belittled and made to feel like shiz all day.

Then I came home to these wonderful people God has put in my life at this time.

And everything was ok.
More than ok. Everything was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment