Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gratitude.



I'm grateful for...

~my family
~my friends
~my life
~my opportunities
~my Father in Heaven
~my talents
~my personality
~my sense of humor
~my freedom and those who fight to defend it.
~my health

Mostly I'm grateful to be here.  To be alive and able to do the things I do.  I'm grateful for the life I've made for myself and the many many people who have helped me make this life.  I'm grateful for this beautiful world I live in. I'm grateful for the friendships I have.  I'm grateful for the bed I sleep in.  I'm grateful for the clothes I wear.  I'm grateful for my attitudes.  I'm grateful I have what I need.  I'm grateful that I can make choices.  I'm grateful I know how to make good choices.  I'm grateful for my mistakes.  I'm grateful I can move on.  I'm grateful God knows me.  I'm grateful for knowledge.  I'm grateful I can learn.  I'm grateful I've changed things that needed to be changed.  I'm grateful I know how to fix things.  I'm grateful to be me.

1 comment: