Thursday, March 08, 2012

Too school for cool.

So guys yesterday was one of the best days of my life. Wanna know why???
Because I went to my last {awful} lecture class of the semester!! 
Wow. Let's take a minute for that to set in.
I'm done.
Granted I have the practicum for the rest of the semester, but that's a whole nother ball game. 
And the ball game of death is over.  
Hallelujah 

But, there were some good times during these classes.
We certainly found ways to entertain ourselves. 
For Instance.....

Orange section sculptures


Math manipulative fun!


Hand art!


First of all don't judge the bush that is my eyebrow.
Second of all I fell asleep. 
And got a sweet mark from it


It's happy to see you!

Tin foil people that express our emotions. 


And last but definitely not least, these beautiful ladies. 
Seriously though there is no way in hades I would have made it through without them.

1 comment: