Thursday, May 03, 2012

Is this the beginning.

The start of something new?


{https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiH-cyTkkms6Kze-RndDdCiv5sRfU4oiW-fsVT2QGUKmNF6Vislxz1XOMoZwTUj5s8NEa3043eDAYsafLcOyhFT8iQqLAPA8dRiQWKi9gWe4a376n_RsyNfxeTLd9MIpBD2OhOIzjQsBiQ/s400/639467026_small.jpg}


I don't know.

My life could possibly be starting.  I've lived the same kind of life for the last three years.  The life of a college student.  It's had a lot of ups and a few downs.

Today I was interviewed to see if I am ready to be done living this life.  To see if I'm ready to try a little something new.

The interview felt good. I was finally able to express my passion and my knowledge about the things I've been studying.  I was finally able to hear myself defend my philosophies and beliefs.

And it sounded good.
And it felt good. 


Here's to the next chapter of my story.  Whether it be of the same genre or a different.


I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment