Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Oh Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving for a few reasons....
  1. FOOD: my mom is quite frankly the best thanksgiving chef EVER! I'll just tell you what we ate.....turkey, pork, the BEST yam thing ever!, mashed potatoes, salad, jello, rolls..oh gees writing about it makes me want to eat it again!
  2. Family: I love my family...especially at thanksgiving time! Curtis and his family came down for the day and it was a lot of fun. they are so cute! Also Bri and Luke were there for a while...Mallory was there...and Grandma and Grandpa Nielson! it was so good to see them after so long!
  3. Football y Wiffleball: (who knows how to spell that??) I love playing with the fam! Basically we are so good...it's like watching the pros!
  4. Movies: We have this tradition to go see a movie on Thanksgiving day...this year we went and saw Blind Side...and can I just say..SOOO GOOD!! I just loved it. Sandra Bullock did a great job at acting..oh it was just good!
  5. Shopping: this year was the first time I went black friday shopping and I actually really liked t! I got some good movies that were only $5! And I got Mr. Beans Holiday...for $3!! STEAL!
  6. Christmas Decorations: I honestly hate putting them up...but I love when they're up! It's so happy!
I have so much to be thankful for! My life is amazing and I really couldn't ask for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment