Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile I was running tonight (ya I ran. for the first time in a long time. I'm out of shape....) anyway I didn't have my ipod because it was dead ( my ipod never dies...it was weird) so I just did a lot of thinking. 

I've slacked off on my piano and organ playing. In fact I don't think I even remember how to play the organ and playing the piano is just boring to me.  I don't really want to "practice" more or anything like that though because I have no reason to I feel like.  But, I do need to practice the organ more because it's a pretty good skill to have. 

Anyway, I was also thinking about how much I LOVED teaching piano lessons. I can't wait to have my own piano and home so I can teach lessons again.   I really just love it so so much. 

I also love Jon Schmidt I signed up for his emailing list so I can get heads up for his concerts.  Also, I found out that he wrote a easier note reading program for young children.  You can download it for free off the Internet and so of course I did.  I can't wait to look of it and use it.  I'm sure it's great. Then he has a book that has a 67 fun songs for the kids to play.  I am hopefully going to get it tomorrow. I'm excited.
  Ya, I'm a weirdo!

Also, meanwhile I was shopping today with Carlie, I got called to do cherries again!! Yippy....hahaha Ya know I'm thankful that I'm going to be able to do it again because I desperately need the money.  And plus who doesn't love working in a smelly warehouse all night 6 nights a week!! YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment