Friday, June 11, 2010

oh SYTYCD

I seriously LOVE So You Think You Can Dance.
I mean it's strange because well I don't think I can dance and well I suck at dancing and always have...but still I love it so so so much!! It's going to be a great season I can already tell.  They are bringing  back some of my favorites from past seasons.  In fact, I love all the people they brought back except for Comfort. Never liked her.  But nonetheless....it's the best show on tv. 

My current favorites are KENT!! and Lauren.  I love Kent so much I get goosebumps everytime he dances.  OH man I'm stoked!!
Watch the video..you'll fall in love too! Then watch SYTYCD...seriously you won't regret it !!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl2N9YJatrE&feature=related                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment