Friday, June 25, 2010

Regrets

Today my mind has sorta been in another place.  I did some cleaning and laundry and seriously my mind was going 5000mph thinking about the
should-a
would-a
what-ifs
 and
if-onlys
For instance, what if I had stayed in Logan for the summer.  Continued working at Information Alliance and looked for another- better job.  I probably should-a done that.
If only I wasn't so scared to leap outside of my comfort zone and try something I've never done before.
I should-a taken a risk and stayed in Logan and made new friends.  Would I have made new friends or just sat around depressed. 
Unfortuantly these questions can't be answered. I will never know what would-a happened.  The what-if will remain a what-if

But what I know right now is that I made a decision and if I want to waste my time looking back and wondering if I made the right one, I can do that.  

But I think I just need to embrace this time I have at home for all it's worth.  I need to make sure that I don't leave any leaf unturned. I don't want to look back on this summer and wonder about the what-ifs and shoud-a could-a would-a's.  It's not worth it.  I want to live from here on out with no regrets.  Take the leaps life gives me.  I'm so blessed with a lot of opportunities and it's time I did something with them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment