Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school

Today I watched my lil brother and sister prepare for their first day of school. Bought school supplies. Check. Cut Hair.  Check.  Laid out clothes on the floor in the order you will wear them. Check. All of the memories of my first days of school came flooding back.  I used to get sooo nervous.  My lil sister is starting to go to the high school as a sophomore this year.

When I went to tour the high school after I got my sophomore schedule, Brit and I seriously about died.  We both vividly remember the day we thought that "HUGE" school was going to eat us alive.  HA.

It's been great to watch Car go through those same things and tell her..."it's not that big of a deal." But of course she doesn't listen.  I think she's tried on her outfit 3 times and run through the way she's going to do her hair at least 50 times.  I just sit back and laugh.  Thankful that my high schools days are behind me and I will never have to go through the nervous first day of school ever again.

School for me starts in a week.  Also only TWO DAYS until I move out!! Can't wait.

My mouth is healing up nicely. Thank goodness.


1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha! You are soooo cute! I love you! I can't wait for school to start so I can see you every day an spoon 24!

    ReplyDelete