Awkward and Awesome
- Sitting next to the girl in the international lounge who chews like a camel and blows her nose like a fog horn
- Realizing that a child I had always thought was a girl was actually a boy.
- Getting to campus to realize I was wearing different jeans than I thought I was resulting in an embarrassing floods situation
- The couple who thinks it is appropriate to practically make love in the writing lab.
- First graders who pass gas on the reading rug
- Reading English papers about the benefits of breast implants
- The reoccurring dream I have where I'm in class and the chairs are toilet seats and I use the bathroom in front of the whole class....it leaves me very distraught.
- Doing the full power climb in spinning today for the second time
- Playing ultimate frisbee
- Twizzle berry!
- Relief Society enrichment night
- A first grader telling me I have the biggest girl muscles ever
- Realizing that mostly a lot of awkward things happen to me
Now I'm going to bed. :)