Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finally



I've heard that a lot lately....
"You've changed"
At first I thought to myself...
"No I haven't"
But as I looked at my life and the things I've been doing and the choices I've been making I realized something...
I have changed. 
I've finally become myself.
I finally know who I am.
I finally feel like I act like myself all the time.
I'm finally happy with the way I am.
I finally respect myself and believe in myself.

I don't know how it happened, but I'm sure glad it did.

I feel real.  I feel renewed.

I don't feel like I'm being who everyone else wants me to be.

I don't feel fake.

I feel like I'm becoming the person I always wanted to be.

I feel like although it's different to some people, it's perfect for me.

I feel great about life and can't wait for the next steps! :)

2 comments:

  1. Amy.. I have a word to say.
    Amen.
    I love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone said that to me yesterday ... they were totally kidding, but I had already read this quote and just laughed out loud when they said it. P.s. I am cold. :)

    ReplyDelete