Saturday, February 18, 2012

Humble Abode

Guys, Pinterest sucks. And rocks. At the same time....strange.
Lately, I've been very homesick.  For a home I don't even have.
I want a home.
I want to have a space that's all mine and looks the way I want it to look.
So what does one do when they can't have what they want.
They create a board for it on Pinterest.

So for your entertainment pleasure, here's a tour of my {Pinterest} home.




1st stop, my piano room. Somehow I want to incorporate this picture as well as this piano...




Now the dining room.


Source: houzz.com via Amy on Pinterest


I love everything about this room.  I feel like I would want the placemats and a table runner made out of this fabric.

Source: fabric.com via Amy on Pinterest


I want this kitchen....minus the TV.




The bathroom...with mustard towels.

Source: westelm.com via Amy on Pinterest


The living room....the burgundy color would be the couch. The darker blue on a single wall, and a grey rug.



My son's room.



Daughter's room.



Office:



Guest room:

Source: bhg.com via Amy on Pinterest


My bedroom:

Source: houzz.com via Amy on Pinterest


There ya go! I want it. So bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment