Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh Veterans Day.....

So yesterday was Veterans Day..I was so busy that I didn't have time to write this then so I'm paying my respects a day late! But really I am so grateful for all who serve for our country...I think that lately I've developed a new gratitude for those serving...it all started the other day when I was on the bus going to class....there was a lady with her two kids riding on the Aggie Shuttle. She was obviously of a different culture. I saw her get out her immigration pass thing. This made me so grateful for this country and the freedoms that we have. This women and her family are getting to experience probably more than they ever would!

My personal hero.....in Junior High I had to read a biography. I read a book called "Let's Roll"...it is the biography of Todd Beamer...a passenger on Flight 93 on September 11. I hope someday in heaven I can meet him and tell him how he has inspired me! His story has seriously made me a better person.
Seriously read the book or google him because he was an amazing man...and is a true hero of mine.

The Draeger family.....Dale is in Iraq right now for the second time...I'm amazed at the strength and courage of his family...they are truely amazing! Thank you Dale and all the other soldiers!
Ok so anyway....I GOT A JOB!!! Yup that's right I got a job at Information Alliance! I went in for training yesterday...it was pretty exciting..basically I conduct research surveys for USU. I start shifts on Tuesday so that is definetly an answer to my prayers. I have so much to be grateful for right now!! Life is good...the church is true! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment