Sunday, November 01, 2009

Crazy crazy life....

This week has been pretty crazy as far as the weather goes....It snowed on Tuesday....and now it's all melted!!! ha ha strange!


The Tuesday snow
THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR........AGGIE BASKETBALL!!! Whoot woot!! The first game was on Friday and it was really exciting!!! We won of course by a lot!
Friends at the game!!

We won!
I really love it up here in Logan..it's such a beautiful town. I love walking too and home from campus and just enjoying the scenery...Last week the leaves basically all fell off the trees in one day and completly covered the sidewalks through the cemetary..it was one of the most beautiful things I've seen in nature...

I've been a little discouraged lately just because everything isn't really falling into place like I thought it would...I thought I'd get a great job that I loved, and basically have the coolest life...I got really discouraged and called my dad to complain. I love my dad and the advice he gives..he's a great man and I'm so grateful for him..he told me to just take it in stride and trust in the lord..that's something that I've always known I'm supposed to do but I guess I loose sight of that during my times of stress. Today was a great sabbath..we had fast sunday/family day/ward council/Pres. Uchdorf fireside tonight...pretty spiritually packed day. :) I'm so thankful for that..this week I'm going to strife to keep the lord and the church as the center of my life and see how things go..I have a strong testimony and I'm so grateful for that anchor in my life!! Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment