Sunday, November 08, 2009

Oh the weekend....


This weekend was pretty relaxing actually! On Friday we watched Hancock...I really enjoy that show...if you haven't seen it you should definetly watch it...it has a few language problems but it is really unpredictable!! Then on Saturday I slept in...then I went to see the musical "Throughally Modern Millie" for my creative arts class...that's a pretty good musical..then AGGIE BASKETBALL...WITH A WIN OF COURSE!! If you haven't been to a game before...GO! they are the bomb....then we went to Arby's and watched Hitch..once again a good one!

Today has been a pretty good Sunday..my ward is pretty sweet. The talks today were about gratitude..I love November! It's just such a nice month..nature is beautiful--and it's just a good time to reflect on everything we have. Sarah and Brianna gave me the idea to make a thankful wall..everyday I've been writing down something that I am grateful for.. it's pretty neat to think about each day.

So I have a job interview tomorrow at this place...it's called Information Alliance..Tori used to work there. It's a survey place...not very glamorous but she said she made a lot of money which is basically what I need right now! So pray that goes well!! This week also is filled with a lot of homework...but on Friday...I'M GOING HOME!! Chad is coming down so me and Brittnay are heading to Payson for the weekend! I'm really excited..just to get away for a few days!

I don't have any new pictures to put up so just in honor of me being grateful....

Here's a picture of my baby! :( I know I'm weirdly obsessed with this car...but I miss it so much!!! anyway.....that's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment