Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Soles with but one.....Shoe

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."

- Henry Ford
 
I've been very blessed to have this best friend in my life.  Brittnay and I have been friends since the 4th grade.  It took us a while, but we became inseparable by the 6th grade. We've been through our struggles but we've never stopped being best friends.  It's hard for me to believe that people don't have someone like Brittnay.  She's my confidant. She's so loyal....like a dog :) We can tell each other everything. We laugh together, cry together, yell together and have fun together.  We've made it through a lot of crap storms, so I know we can be friends through anything. 

I love ya Britt!

Recently, we've come across another...Larissa is great.  She adds so much to our friendship.  She sleeps in between us every night.  We tell each other our deepest darkest secrets : ) I know that the three of us have some great times ahead of us! I can't wait.

You guys are great.  I love you!!! Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment