Sunday, July 10, 2011

50 Nifty...

Remember how I mentioned my travel bug? well I've still got it.  I want to go on vacation.  However, the problem is...no money.  But I still google vacation deets practically all the time.  Lately I'm OBSESSED with Chicago.  I really want to go there.  I want to go to every state in the good ol' USA before I die.

I saw this on another blog I read.


visited 14 states (28%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

There ya go I'm 28% done with this goal.  I wish that's how I was in the other goals in my life.

Remember also when I made of list of things I wanted to do this year??? There were 16 of them and I've accomplished three.
So if we divide by 16
carry the one
square each side
and times by twelve
 that comes out to be a whoppin 19%.  
I just patted my self on the back.
Ah well I'll just keep working on it.

Also remember how I love Mr. Bean....not my 7th grade science teacher...but the TV show? Well watch this clip and then you will love him too.

If it doesn't make you smile at least a little bit.  You're way too grumpy.
Just sayin 
Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment