Thursday, July 07, 2011

Let Freedom Ring

I love the 4th of July.  I love the fact that I live in America and have all the freedoms that go along with living in this great country.  I love all the men and women who are fighting for that freedom everyday.  How blessed are we!?!?

To celebrate this year, I attended the Freedom Fire in Logan as well as Stadium of Fire in Provo.  Both were beautiful and made me proud to be an American.


Everything is better if these ladies show up to perform! :) 

I really loved the fireworks at the freedom fire.  I loved how they put them to music. 
Shealynn and I all ushered up :)


It was seriously so hot waiting for Stadium of fire. 




On the actual day of July 4th, we had an awesome BBQ.  We also played board games and just hung out.  It was a lot of fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those ladies!! They are the best halftime show I've ever seen in my life, ever!

    ReplyDelete