- My encounters with my roommate. That's all I'm going to say.
- Going to the pool and having kids ask why you can't pee in the water.
- A certain boy. Nuff said.
- The customer service at Little Ceasars. I went to pick up a donation today and seriously all three workers I talked to were sooo awkWARD.
- My hair do's lately. I need to give the locks a little more attention.
- The new chat thing on Facebook. It's not exactly awkward but it's annoying. That's for sure.
- Going to Twizzleberry. Two nights in a row.
- Seeing a girl riding her bike with no hands. I know a lot of people can do that. But meanwhile she was riding with no hands, she took off her shirt. Luckily she had a tank top on underneath otherwise this incident would probably be in the awkward category.
- The conversations I've been having with the kids lately about my marital status
Me: Uh yes....
Kid: Are you married?
Kid: Then you're not a women. You become a women when you get married.
Kid: Miss Amy are you married.
Kid: Do you dream of a family.
Me: Uh yes. Someday I hope to have a family.
Kid: Do you dream of a daughter and a son?
- Friday Night Lights on Netflix. Srsly. FNL is bomb.
- I asked a 7 year old if she had a boyfriend. She told me that she does but she can't tell him that he's her boyfriend because then he won't like her anymore. I'm going to try this technique.