Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Here's the thing...

I was reading through my past blog posts the other day because I'm my #1 fan and I came across this post about the should-a, would-a, could-a's in my life at that time.  Last summer I felt like I should stay in Logan and work.  However, I'd never done something like that on my own and I was afraid.  So I quit my job and moved home where I had no job.  It was a mistake.
Then this summer rolled along.  I once again had to decide if I wanted to step out of my circle of comfort or cowardly move back home.  I did it.  I took the risk and stayed here for the summer.

So far, I've experienced a range of emotions.  I've gone from extreme loneliness to extreme comfort.  Each day has held a personal decision that I have to make as to whether or not I want to make that day a good one.  I've stepped further out of my comfort zone this summer than I ever had in my whole life....combined.  However I still don't feel like I'm stepping out far enough.  I feel like there is so much more for me to discover that I just need to reach out and grab.  The summer's not over yet. (However it almost is. Crazy.) I still have time to finish what I wanted to get done.  I still have time to dig deep within myself and learn all I can about who I am and what I'm doing here in my life.  Isn't that what this life is all about.  Isn't it soooo fun.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy the next time we hang-out can you help me to the picture thing one the top of my blog that you have on yours. That would be great thank you and I hope you have a good day!!! Love ya reg

    ReplyDelete