Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Random fact #4

I've been in three car accidents.
I've had three cars.  That's one accident per car for those who can't do math.

The first did the most damage.  For my first car I bought a 1987 Plymuth Sundance.  It was red and only had two doors.  The passenger side door was broken and only opened from the outside if you jiggled the handle for like an hour.  I loved that little red car sooo much.  It went from 0 to 60 in 60 minutes.  It was so reliable.

One day I had to take it to get safety and emissions. It failed.  Apparently you have to have working locks on your car doors in order to pass and my car didn't.  As I left the mechanic place, I got in my accident and totaled my baby.  How ironic.  I was going through an unmarked intersection at the same time as another car and we unfortunately met in the middle.   

The second accident was the worst for me personally.  I was driving my brand new Hundai Sonata.  (which was purchased after the sundance kicked it.) I was taking my siblings to school and then heading back home to sleep through my first class. (I would never skip class!) While in the parking lot, I tried to squeeze through a little opening between cars and a pole.  I hit something.  I thought it was the pole so I drove off.  Next thing I know, I'm in third period (AP physiology) and I get called down to the office.  As I'm walking toward the office I see a Payson city cop.  Surely he's not here for me.  Oh what do you know he was.  The pole had really been a car and someone had reported my license plate # as a hit and run.  Oh man those were some good times.

The third accident happened just months ago.  I rear ended someone in the loop by the TSC.  No damages were done and we both drove off.

I'm really not a bad driver...I promise :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I agree with that last line after reading all the others. :)

    ReplyDelete