Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Day 20

Only 10 days to go. Try to hold back your tears.  ;)

Today=A Hobby.

I feel like I blog about my hobbies all the time.  I mean I would hate to be redundant.  You all already know I like movies, tv, music, crafts, cooking, designing, giving advice etc etc  SO I've been trying to come up with a "closet" hobby of mine and I just can't think of anything.  First of all I'm not really sure exactly what a hobby is...so I looked it up.

hob·by

1   [hob-ee]  Show IPA
–noun, plural -bies.
1.
an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation andnot as a main occupation: Her hobbies include stamp-collecting and woodcarving

Well I don't collect stamps and I certainly don't wood carve....

Once upon a time I collected smashed pennies. Ya know like from tourist attractions.  I have a plethora.

So there you go.  I'm a penny collector :)

No comments:

Post a Comment