Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I wanna be a billionaire.....

Day 21=If I were given $1000

I've actually been thinking a lot about this lately because holla--it's tax season and I'm hoping that the government realizes my bank account is depleting and takes pity on me so.....here's what I would do with $1000
~Pay off my credit card.
~Buy spinning shoes.
~Buy whitening strips for my teeth
~Buy new jeans
Honestly that's all I can really think of wanting to buy at the moment.  SO there you have it.  That would probably only add up to like $300 so I would to save the rest haha

In other news, Payson Basketball WON in the first round of the state tournament.  It was beautiful.  They play again tomorrow and I hope to be reporting great news once again after that game.  Pray for them. Srsly.  Also, my body is mad at me and wishes I would sleep and rest more but the truth of the matter is....I just can't.  So body, cry me a river and get over it mmmkay.  Hey it's sorta almost Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment