Friday, March 04, 2011

I'm H-A-P-P-Y

Sometimes I blog when I'm loopy...like yesterday..that's why the post doesn't make any sense.  Sorry bout it.  

First of all this post is supposed to be about things that make me happy but first I need to blog about something kinda sad....Payson lost :( I told my mom it was because people didn't pray hard enough but she said she doesn't think Heavenly Father cares...probably true.  It was a good game and I'm sooo glad I got to go but in the end Highland pulled it through.  According to Deseret News, "The Rams Tamed the Lions".  hmph.

NOOOOOW Happiness.  I love being happy and I think I'm pretty good at it :) And this is what makes me smile...

~Getting Mail
~Hearing my favorite song on the radio and being able to listen to the whole thing
~When the kids at school say things like "holy guacamole" 
~getting a good parking spot
~being with family
~having fun with my roomies and taking midnight trips to subway...
~Driving
~hugging my g-pa
~buying new clothes
~the berry struesel bagel from Einsteins
~hearing the rain outside
~playing the piano
~wearing earings
~new shoes
~Easter
~when cute random strangers smile at me and say "hey"
~talking to my sister
~memories
~watching baseball games in the heat of the summer
~The book "There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom"
I think that's enough.  HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY

No comments:

Post a Comment