Friday, March 11, 2011

What's a motto?

"Nothin, what's the motto with you?"

http://photos22.flickr.com/32886904_fe18928ee8.jpg


Hardy. Har. Har.

No but really, I don't really have a motto for life.
The one thing that came to mind was something my dad always says...
Sometimes we just have to jump through the hoops
I feel like that a lot especially at this time in my life...I feel like a lot of what I do doesn't have any meaning and is just pointless.  But, we just have to do it.

I worked at a crappy job that I hated....that was just a hoop I had to jump through in order to get to the awesome job I have now.

 Who cares that the last four semesters of college have just been filled with pointless classes like humanities and intelligent life in the universe?? Those were just the hoops I had to jump through in order to get to the point where I could get in the program (still waiting to hear about that one btw..)

So whenever you feel like life is pointless, just remember that sometimes you just have to jump through the hoops to get to the pure awesome parts...and they do come trust me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment