Monday, February 21, 2011

I Can Hear the Bells

Day 12=Dream Wedding
Since my wedding will not be happening for uh quite awhile this may seem pointless but I just like most girls have thought about this a time or two.  Sometimes I wish that I was one of those girls who has the big day completely planned by the time she's 12, but I'm not.  Here's what I know..

~I will be in love with the man I marry.  He will make me want to be a better person.  He will have a strong testimony of the gospel and love the Lord more than he loves me.  And he will be funny. duh.
~My colors will be fuchsia and black.
~I will have Gerber daises
~My wedding will happen in one of these places and it will last forever!



Salt Lake Mormon Temple
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/saltlake/images/salt-lake-mormon-temple.jpg

Oquirrh Mountain Utah Mormon Temple
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/oquirrhmountain/images/oquirrh-mountain-mormon-temple.jpg
Or maybe here...who knows haha

~and my reception will be off the hook. just sayin :)
word.

No comments:

Post a Comment