Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just give me a sec

So today's blogger challenge is a guilty pleasure.  But I don't want to do that one so I'm changing it.  It's my blog so I can do that. so there.  anyway today for the blog challenge, I'm going to take a chance...

to blog about my AWESOME little brother...
Cam is a senior this year and playing his last year of basketball.  Tonight is his last home game and I'm HEART BROKEN that I won't be there to see it.  I've seen this kid through Jr. Jazz, accellerated league and into high school.  It's hard for me accepting the fact that this chapter of our lives is almost over. I was lucky and able to make it down for his game on Friday to see Payson beat Springville ( who was undefeated until this game).  It was a great game and I just love my little brother so much.  I took some pictures with my cell phone at the game on friday.  I know I have a great camera and should never have to resort to phone photos but it happens aight.  So here he is.  don't be jealous.




to see some good pictures not from a cellphone try going here..

2 comments:

  1. My little brother is a Senior this year, too! It really is hard to accept that he's moving on in his life. I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bloggin world is still waiting for the guilty pleasure blog ...

    ReplyDelete