Friday, February 11, 2011

I remember that film..

Ok everyone practically already know this....But Day Two=Favorite movie so alas......

PINK PANTHER 2

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1600x1200/2009/Movies_Movies_P_Pink_Panther_2_011678_.jpg


I love this movie sososo much! Fa reals.

However, I also like a few others...She's the Man, A lot like Love, P.S. I love you, Disturbia, Batman, Sandlot, Mulan, What Happens in Vegas, Life is Beautiful, the list really goes on and on...

So here's the thing... if you don't appreciate the art of Pink Panther 2 (Regi) watch it TODAY.  You will love it =)

1 comment:

  1. It is the worst movie especially when you leave me alone to watch it with Oliver. Oh and did I metion the other million times that you left me alone to watch YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE.

    ReplyDelete