Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One Step at a Time

That's the name of my blog.  I don't know why, it just is.  When I started this blog, I seriously sat there for maybe like an hour or so trying to come up with a name for this darn thing.  Somehow I landed on this name.  The song by Jordin Sparks may have had something to do with it.  =) It is good advice though.  I mean....Remember "What about Bob"??? He overcame his OCD by taking BABY STEPS and I'm sure he took them one at a time.  Very inspirational.

In other news yesterday was Valentines Day.  I had a great day surrounded by the people who I love.  I'm so blessed to have such awesome friends!!! :)

If you are in love--I mean like with a significant other--Don't let yesterday be the only day you show love.  Spread the love everyday!!! :) 

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment