Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm getting old.

Along with getting old I'm also getting legit-er....eh...more legit? Whatever it is, I'm legit.  Because today friends, was my 21st birthday.

Here's the thing. Because of the principles and standards I believe in, the only really legit thing about turning 21 is....getting a horizontal drivers license!!!

So that's what I did to celebrate this birthday of all birthdays. I went to the DMV and got myself a drivers license that lays horizontal. And I'm proud of  it!

Usually I spotlight my family members on their birthday and show cute/embarrassing photos of them.  Would it be arrogant of me to do the same for myself? IDK and quite frankly IDC. :)     (idon'tknow. and. idon'tcare.)


Soooo here are my 21 favorite blog posts of all time along with some fun photos. :)

1. March Maddness
2. Life is Good
3. His Hands


4. Two Soles with but one shoe
5. JOJOBA
6. I Am

 7. Maybe time to Reevaluate
8. Tag and Jamba




12.20 things
13. I'm HAPPY
14. Phlog


15. the End
16. Angels






21. Bring him home

I have such amazing family and friends that made today a WONDERFUL day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are getting old! AT 21!!! Oh, honey! If old is now, you've got a long, long road ahead of you. :) I hope your birthday was amazing just like you!!!

    ReplyDelete